- I actually missed that there were some new lesson videos for this assignment, so I started and finished the painting before I realized I’d missed something
- This is ironic, because when I looked up Mithrilda videos before I started the program, I remember her saying she did the same thing, and I wondered if we both missed the same video. >.<
- The assignments are getting harder. Deciding which shadow shade to use on the pot took much longer, it wasn’t as straightforward. Same with the ball and its shadow on the pot.
Total time spent:
- Sat, April 9 from 2:47pm to about 7:30pm (~4.5 hours)
- Then Sat April 23, from 12:51 to about 2pm (~1 hour. Combined this painting session with Assignment 12)
If I were to start this painting over right now, what would I do differently?
- #1: Look up the teaching video first! Duh >.<
- Cleaner on the edges of the ball
- Take more time on gradients!
This is the final painting I submitted for grading:
I submitted the assignment at around TK, and got a response at TK.
My Questions & Instructor Feedback
Lesson Video Notes
- I didn’t have any initial thoughts that I can remember, just put my head down and started painting…obviously should have paused to think about it a bit because I missed a video!
Notes on Apple, Pot, Ball