Table of Contents
TK YT Pub Assignment video
Total time spent:
If I were to start this painting over right now, what would I do differently?
- Nothing, actually. At most, take more time, but there’s only so much time I can do until I get myself some clove oil to split my painting into two sessions.
- Like for example, I think I could’ve made the grooves in the pumpkin more visible.
- I started painting on Sat 6/18 at about 1pm and finished around 5:20pm, cleaned up until 6 or so.
- Started by filling in base colors, shadow to light, followed the steps I learned.
- Then did the pumpkin stem, then cloth, then the pumpkin last.
- I did the pumpkin right to left.
- It wasn’t quite as impossible as I was afraid of.
This is the final painting I submitted for grading:
I submitted the assignment at around 6:33pm Saturday 6/18, and got a response at TK.
My Questions & Instructor Feedback
Lesson Video Notes
Date #, 2022
Notes on TK Assignment Name