Total time spent:
- Started around 1:50 pm, finished about 6pm, so total time is 4 hours (getting a little faster)
- Did spend a few minutes using leftover paint to make a Sammy-Keyes-like illustration in my sketchbook at the end (see below)
If I were to start this painting over right now, what would I do differently?
- Rewatch taping video to make sure I’m doing the transfer right
- Rewatch all the gradient videos again as well, maybe multiple times!
- Plan which audiobooks to listen to in the background earlier 🙂
- Slept in again because it was Saturday,
This is the final painting I submitted for grading:
I submitted the assignment at 3:05pm on Sunday (this time the computer didn’t fuss with me!), and got a response at TK.
My Questions & Instructor Feedback
- I asked how to take better pictures, do better gradients
- And also how they designed the curriculum, why this assignment felt easier than the last one?