The Evolve Artist Program features a comprehensive oil painting curriculum, complete with sending you pretty much all* of the material you need to get started (paints, brushes, transfer paper, canvases, linseed oil, palette knife, and more).
One of the best parts of the program is getting your box and opening it to find all the treasures inside.
* There are a few things you’ll need to buy or make for yourself, or hopefully you already have it. Such as painter’s tape, and easel, an artist’s board, and eventually a shadow box and light.
What’s Inside Box #1?
Thoughts on Unboxing Box #1
A few thoughts:
- Super impressed with the quality of the material in here. Never laid my hands on anything art set this nice, so it was like Christmas/my birthday all rolled into one!
- Beautiful photos, nice and glossy 🙂
- When I got my box, the tip of the eyedropper had broken, but they were really
- Wasn’t expecting the “knitting needle” to be a thin wooden dowel (thought it’d be a more durable material like metal), but that’s okay, it’s functional!
- Same with the ruler (printed on glossy paper)